Award Winning submission in Northwest Crossing
In Bend's charming west side neighborhood of NorthWest Crossing, you'll find the coveted 3,200 sq. ft. home, winner of the Best Master Suite at the 2018 COBA Tour of Homes. This house emphasizes the home's heart: family room, kitchen & dining room. With 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, office, ski closet & master bedroom on the main floor with a bonus room on the second floor that features a Murphy bed and built-in cabinets. Fantastic wrap-around Trex deck offers impressive Discovery Park views.
Click here to see more photos of our 2018 COBA Tour of Homes submission.
- Mahogany Craftsman entry door, custom made, makes a quality statement
- Alder stair rail & floating shelves milled on site shows off craftsmanship
- Double sliding glass doors bring the park views right into most of the rooms
- Custom cabinets & built-ins throughout include convenient storage ideas
- Quartz countertops throughout with undermount sinks for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel appliance package caters to cooking enthusiasts
- Double tiered kitchen island for food prep & entertaining at the same time
- Wired for audio/video entertainment, as well for video security system
- Central vacuum features the latest "Hide A Hose" technology
- Designer plumbing & light fixtures satisfy a variety of decorating tastes
- Energy Efficient furnace/AC system that heats/cools three comfort zones
About Lifestyle Homes Oregon
From Craftsman to modern and everything in between, Lifestyle Homes is experienced at building custom homes in various styles and price ranges. Chosen as one of the 'Best Custom Home Builders in Oregon' by Home Builders Digest, we can build custom homes on your lot or ours, as well as consult with clients who need to find land on which to build. Lifestyle Homes is passionate about building your house, your way. If you are looking to build brand new, renovate or add on, then Master Builder Mike Arnett’s trusted team of custom craftsmen is dedicated to getting it right. In addition to superior quality and fine craftsmanship, you can expect the team at Lifestyle Homes to provide open lines of communication throughout the building process. By collaborating and communicating every step of the way, what is personal to you becomes personal to us. We hope to exceed your expectations, protect your investment, and build from your perspective.